Become an Adviser Partner with PFP Wealth.
PFP Wealth is a fast-growing Wealth Management/Financial Planning firm which provides professional, face to face financial advice to clients throughout the UK. It was founded by an experienced team with a passion for excellent customer experience and effective service delivery.
We are looking to recruit Adviser Partners to work with some of the best in the financial advice sector and to share in establishing and growing a profitable, value based business.
A vast amount of resources sits behind our business which keeps both you and your clients safe. It also reduces risk and provides a range of supports to help you deliver both a brilliant product and service.
- We’ll be brutally honest with you telling you exactly what we do, how we do it and we’ll expect nothing less from you in return
- We want you to grow your business, not just to join ours so you keep your unique identity
- Importantly, we are part of a FTSE 100 company that guarantees* your advice
Do you have a great sense of humour? Would you like to work somewhere your unique voice will be heard? Are you excited by your ability to set and exceed ambitious goals? When you see a problem, do you help to solve it or do you just complain about it?
Opportunities are available now within our advice centres in London, the Cotswolds, Yorkshire, the North West, and Northern Ireland.
What this role involves:
You’ll be a people person with an eye for detail, excellent communication skills, computer literate and the ability to work creatively whilst leading your own workload. You’ll also enjoy nurturing client relationships and be passionate about helping to identify and solve their financial problems, and you’ll want to keep your technical knowledge and skills up to date while positively supporting the Financial Conduct Authority values ‘to be honest, fair and effective so that consumers get a fair deal’.
Experience of working in the investment, retirement and financial planning sectors is an advantage but we are also keen to speak with individuals who are considering a career change.
Of course, there are minimum requirements for appointment to PFP Wealth namely:
- Be an Financial Conduct Authority approved person (in a customer service function/hold Financial Conduct Authority CF30 permissions)
- Have a minimum of three years recent financial advisory experience
- Be qualified to Level 4 Diploma standard
- Hold or be entitled to hold one a valid Statement of Professional Standing (SPS)
- Have minimum New Business Income (Gross NBI) more than £40,000 in the current or previous year
- Hold CAS or have held CAS in the last 2 years
- Meet Financial Conduct Authority ‘Fit & Proper’ Test
PFP Wealth is passionate about creating a flexible, working environment that is fun to be part of and is built on trust and respect. We are a progressive and open-minded meritocracy that supports diversity. If you’re smart and good at what you do, we’d love to speak with you. We’re also committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity for a clear, predetermined, liability free future, exit when you are ready
- The prospect for you to realise capital value (after a qualifying period) from the future sale of your business creating a seamless succession plan for both you and your client
- Continuous service and support for clients
- Business opportunities to grow your professional reach as well as inspiring and supporting you to develop your own
- We'll also help you maximise opportunities from your own client bank and improve the range of services you offer
PFP Wealth is completely aligned to deliver first class, professional financial planning and client service working in partnership with you to achieve our mutual goals.
At PFP Wealth we provide our Adviser Partners with four simple promises:
- The transformation of your business and personal life by providing dedicated back-office support for client-facing work. This includes appointment making, Para-Planning and new client acquisition strategies
- Helping you to be successful
- Building real value for your future
- Ensuring your advice is guaranteed*
We’ll help you take your business to the next level and give you back a day a week to spend as you wish.
Advisers that prosper within our environment share the following characteristics:
Motivation: A focus on meeting, advising, and delivering brilliant client service
Aptitude: The ability to turn a personal relationship into a business relationship
Financial stability: High earning ambitions
Effective organiser: A desire to delegate administration and compliance burdens and concentrate on client service
Strategic vision: Building a business capital value exit whilst providing a succession plan for clients
Personal ethos: A great work ethic
If you like the sound of this then we'd love to speak with you. Or if you'd just like to have an informal, exploratory chat then we'd be happy to do that also.
Please contact Paul Sheridan, Director of Talent Acquisition on:
Mobile: 07506 857991
Office: 01924 881234